Get ready for your best summer yet!
From volleyball and forensics, to graphic design and book club, DSHA Summer Cool is ready to give you your best summer yet. Choose from one camp or many – whatever you do, you’re with friends, current and future Dashers, DSHA grads and faculty. Get inspired, learn to lead, be creative and have a blast! Whether you’re exploring your passion, or excited to learn something new, there’s something for every girl at Summer Cool.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
New for 2017
- More than 45 Camps – including 20 ALL-NEW sessions!
- Offerings include: STEM, Academic, Creative, Leadership, Wellness & Athletics
- Save 10% when you register by March 15*
- Win $500 toward DSHA high school tuition – earn one entry for each camp attended
- Dasher Downtime: For busy parents and more fun with friends, Dasher Downtime offers extended, supervised activities before and after camp sessions.
Click the image below to browse our offerings and for more details.
February 15: Online registration begins.
March 15: Last day to SAVE 10% on registration fee.
May 1: Registration deadline for all camps (except Community Theatre Works).
June 1: Last day to register for Community Theatre Works production of Mary Poppins.
*10% discount does not apply to Dasher Downtime and camps that are exclusively for 10th-12th grade students (Writing the College Application Personal Statement; Field Hockey Camp for Returning Players; Athletic Strength & Conditioning Camp)
Check out highlights from Summer Cool 2016!