Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women that excels at developing the whole person. Sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Savior and grounded in their mission to make known the goodness and kindness of Jesus Christ, we develop our students into capable young women of faith, heart and intellect who accept the gospel call to live lives that will make a difference.
With continued generous support, our donors will help us realize a new vision for DSHA. DSHA will be No. 1: the standard of comparison for other schools seeking to effectively educate young women of faith, heart and intellect.
Gifts to DSHA drive an atmosphere of continuous improvement for:
- Enhanced curriculum, faith formation, classroom technology and extra-curricular programs
- Compensation and professional development for faculty and staff
- Scholarships for students with demonstrated financial need
- Maintenance and improvements to the campus and facilities
- Growth of the DSHA endowment for the school’s long-term financial health
Your support makes a difference for the young women attending DSHA High School.