- DSHA offers a shadowing program for interested 7th and 8th grade students. Our shadowing program allows students to spend a whole or half day at DSHA with a current sophomore, junior or senior. 8th grade shadow days for the 2012-2013 school year are in the fall. 7th graders are able to shadow in the Spring of 2013.
2. Submit an application
3. Entrance Exam
- All young women interested in applying to DSHA should take an entrance exam at DSHA or another Milwaukee-area Catholic High School
- Entrance Exam Dates: Friday, November 2 or Saturday, November 3
- The DSHA Entrance Exam will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Drop off at Main Entrance)
- Parents and guardians interested in talking with Principal Dan Quesnell are invited to stay for an informational coffee
- Pre-registration is only required for the Saturday, November 3 Entrance Exam
- There is a $10 testing fee for each student
- Each student should bring 2 (#2) pencils for the exam and a scientific calculator
DSHA will request the following information directly from the applicant’s grade school once a completed application is received.
- 7th grade report card
- 8th grade report card
- Standardized test results
- Student Academic Achievement Form
Acceptance is determined by entrance exam results, grade school records and student academic achievement forms. Applicants and their parents will be notified of their admissions status by letter in early January.
After acceptence, incoming 8th graders are welcomed in May with their first high school dance. This event is in conjunction with Marquette University High school and their incoming 8th grade students.