Divine Savior Holy Angels High School takes time throughout the day to stop the normal busyness of academics and pray together. Every morning a member of the TSC (Total School Community – faculty, staff and administration) leads the school in a morning prayer, while a student volunteers to share a prayer with the school every afternoon.
The Sisters of the Divine Savior's–DSHA’s sponsoring orders–main offices and chapel are attached to the school building. Students, faculty and staff are welcomed to use the chapel upon request. http://www.sistersofthedivinesavior.org/
Mass at DSHA
Liturgies are an integral part of the DSHA experience. All-school Masses are offered on a monthly basis to celebrate the liturgical seasons and create unity among Dashers. Mass is also offered to students in the SDS chapel during Faith Friday early resource every Friday when we are not having an all-school mass.
Mass Team, a group of students who organize DSHA Masses, meets in Campus Ministry every Tuesday during resource time. Developing students as faithfilled leaders who are engaged in the practice of their faith is not only an important part of the life of DSHA but also instrumental in preparing them to live theirr faith beyond the four walls of high school. Student driven leadership is a big part of that goal.
- Friday, August 28, 2015 – All-School Opening Mass
- Friday, Sept 11, 2015 – Foundation Day Mass
- Friday, Sept 25, 2015 – Homecoming Mass
- Sunday, October 4, 2015 – Alumni Weekend Mass
- Sunday, Oct 25, 2015 – Open House Mass
- Sunday, Nov 15, 2015- Mother Daughter Liturgy
- Friday, Nov 20, 2015 – Thanksgiving Mass
- Thursday, Dec 8, 2015 – Immaculate Conception Mass
- Friday, Feb 3, 2016 – Catholic Schools Week Mass
- Wednesday, Feb 10, 2016 – Ash Wednesday Mass
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016 – Grandparent Liturgy
- Friday, May 20, 2016 – End of Year Mass
- Thursday, May 26, 2016 – Baccalaureate Mass
Every Friday at 12:55 p.m., students are invited to come to the chapel for optional Mass in the Mother of Our Savior Chapel. Optional Mass takes place every Friday when there is not an All School Liturgy.
A student-organized prayer group that meets once week on Friday's at 12:40 p.m. before Mass to pray the rosary in the Mother of Our Savior Chapel.
Respect Life Group
The Human Life group promotes a consistent life ethic through opportunities for education, prayer and social action.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
The sacrament of reconciliation is offered to students twice a year during Advent and Lent and upon request of priest after all school liturgies.