Divine Savior Holy Angels High School takes time throughout the day to stop the normal busyness of academics and pray together. Every morning a member of the TSC (Total School Community – faculty, staff and administration) leads the school in a morning prayer, while a student volunteers to share a prayer with the school every afternoon.
The Sisters of the Divine Savior's–DSHA’s sponsoring orders–main offices and chapel are attached to the school building. Students, faculty and staff are welcomed to use the chapel upon request. http://www.sistersofthedivinesavior.org/
Mass at DSHA
Liturgies are an integral part of the DSHA experience. All-school Masses are offered on a monthly basis to celebrate the liturgical seasons and create unity among Dashers. Mass is also offered to students in the SDS chapel during Faith Friday early resource every Friday when we are not having an all-school mass.
Mass Team, a group of students who organize DSHA Masses, meets in Campus Ministry every Tuesday during resource time. Developing students as faithfilled leaders who are engaged in the practice of thier faith is not only an important part of the life of DSHA but also instrumental in preparing them to live thier faith beyond the four walls of high school. Student driven leadership is a big part of that goal.
- Friday, August 15, 2014 – Assumption Mass
- Friday, August 22, 2014 – All-School Opening Mass
- Friday, Sept 12, 2014 – Foundation Day Mass
- Friday, Sept 26, 2014 – Homecoming Mass
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 – Jubilee Mass
- Sunday, Oct 26, 2014 – Open House Mass
- Friday, Nov 21, 2014 – Thanksgiving Mass
- Monday, Dec 8, 2014 – Immaculate Conception Mass
- Friday, January 30, 2015 – Catholic Schools Week Mass
- Wednesday, Feb 18, 2015 – Ash Wednesday Mass
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – Grandparent Liturgy
- Friday, May 15, 2015 – End of Year Mass
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 – Baccalaureate Mass
Every Friday during early resource time, students are invited to come to the chapel for optional Mass, student-led prayer services, service experiences, or speakers. Optional Mass takes place every Friday.
A student-organized prayer group that meets once weekly to pray the rosary.
Respect Life Group
The Human Life group promotes a consistent life ethic through opportunities for education, prayer and social action.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
The sacrament of reconciliation is offered to students twice a year during Advent and Lent and upon request of priest after all school liturgies.