Divine Savior Holy Angels High School takes time throughout the day to stop the normal busyness of academics and pray together. Every morning a member of the TSC (Total School Community – faculty, staff and administration) leads the school in a morning prayer, while a student volunteers to share a prayer with the school every afternoon.
Mother of Our Savior Chapel
After hours of careful prayer, study and designing, our new Sylvia DuBois Chapel and Campus Ministry Center is open and is also used on a daily basis. Drawn from the Scripture passages of the Tree of Life (Revelations 22:1-2), this chapel interweaves nature, scripture and faith to give glory to Mary, the Mother of Our Savior, and to her Son, Our Divine Savior. Faith Friday Rosary and Mass, as well as Eucharistic Adoration, takes place here regularly.
The Sisters of the Divine Savior's–DSHA’s sponsoring orders–main offices and chapel are attached to the school building. Students, faculty and staff are welcomed to use the chapel upon request. http://www.sistersofthedivinesavior.org/
Mass at DSHA
Liturgies are an integral part of the DSHA experience. All-school Masses are offered on a monthly basis to celebrate the liturgical seasons and create unity among Dashers. Mass is also offered to students in the SDS chapel during Faith Friday early resource every Friday when we are not having an all-school mass.
Mass Team, a group of students who organize DSHA Masses, meets in Campus Ministry every Tuesday during resource time. Developing students as faithfilled leaders who are engaged in the practice of their faith is not only an important part of the life of DSHA but also instrumental in preparing them to live theirr faith beyond the four walls of high school. Student driven leadership is a big part of that goal.
- Friday, August 26, 2016 – All-School Opening Mass
- Friday, Sept 9, 2016 – Foundation Day Mass
- Sunday, October 2, 2016 – Alumni Weekend Mass
- Friday, October 7, 2016 – Homecoming Mass
- Sunday, Oct 30, 2016 – Open House Mass
- Sunday, Nov 13, 2016- Mother Daughter Liturgy
- Friday, Nov 18, 2016 – Thanksgiving Mass
- Thursday, Dec 8, 2016 – Immaculate Conception Mass
- Monday, December 12, 2016- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Thursday, February 1, 2017 – Catholic Schools Week Mass & Celebration of DSHA's 125th Anniversary
- Friday, February 10, 2017 - St. Valentine Mass
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 – Ash Wednesday Mass
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017 – Grandparent Liturgy
- Friday, May 19, 2017 – End of Year Mass
- Thursday, May 25, 2017 – Baccalaureate Mass
Every Friday at 12:40 p.m., students are invited to come to the Mother of Our Savior Chapel for optional rosary and Mass in the Mother of Our Savior Chapel. Optional Mass takes place every Friday when there is not an All School Liturgy.
Respect Life Group
The Human Life group promotes a consistent life ethic through opportunities for education, prayer and social action.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
The sacrament of reconciliation is available every yellow schedule Monday during early Dasher time (10:55 a.m.) in the Mother of Our Savior Chapel's reconciliation room. Reconciliation is also offered to students twice a year during Advent and Lent.